This morning after breakfast at 7am there will be a short walk to spot wildlife before returning to the lodge for lunch at around 11am after which we will say goodbye to the staff and wasl to the river Tuchi to meet with the boat once again for your return journey to Rurrenabaque. As we are going with the flow of the river this return trip only takes around 3 -3.5 hours. You will be able to take some final photos of the beautiful jungle scenery along the way and you should arrive in Rurrenabaque around midday. If you have a flight that afternoon then you will be transferred to the airport in time.
INCLUDED IN TOUR
- Airport Pickup and pre tour briefing
- Over night in tourist class hotel in Rurrenabaque
- Transportation in motor boat
- Guide – English and Spanish speaking
- Cook and meals, drinking water
- Accommodation in private rooms according to package chosen. Showers.
- Program of activities arranged during your stay.
- Transfer to Airport for return to La Paz
NOT INCLUDED IN TOUR
- Entrance Fees to Madidi Natrional Park – 125bs
- Travel Insurance – recommended
- Meals during stay in Rurrenabaque
- Extra beverages
- Breakfast on first day, dinner on last day
- Sunglasses & Sun cream
- Insect Repellent
- Others not mentioned
This tour starts in Rurrenabaque and DOES NOT include the cost of transport for getting there. We can arrange flight or buses for getting to Rurrenabaque.